Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Famiversary!

It's been exactly 2 years since Yohannes officially became our son. We watched the video again of our last day in Ethiopia, when he was in the arms of his birth mom. I am not sure what was going through his mind, and he looked at me as if he had lots of questions, but in his silence, his eyes said "I Love you Mommy" and that's all, and that was enough. I love showing him pictures of his birth mom, I never want him to forget who she is, or what she looks like, it's important to us. One day, we are going to see her again.


Oh and welcome to my new blog! hope you like it. It was time for a change. Out of Africa is still there and I will put a tab up for it soon, but in the meantime, this is the new blog! It's called JoJo Junkie, because that's me!!

I'm a JoJo Junkie!

August 2008
(16mths old)




August 2010
(3yrs 4mths old)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© jojojunkie
CoffeeShop Designs