Monday, February 14, 2011

independence

you see this?

it's called "attitude"

and it can start as young as 4 years old, if not earlier.



I have no clue how this happened.

I mean, I certainly don't pull my shirt up like that and make a face like "you wanna piece o' me?"

but it happened nonetheless.

my little gettingbiggerbytheday man just wants to do E-V-E-R-Y thing by himself. Which is great, awesome.
....and time CONSUMING!! lol

so in the morning, he goes into his room, shuts the door (you know...for privacy)....and goes into his closet.
He picks out his underwear, his shirt, his pants and his socks.

He will parade around naked for a while, then proceed to dress himself. He can even put his own socks on now, which was a bit of a challenge at first. He can put his jacket on and now do up the zipper.

He goes into the fridge, gets his own juice, or chocolate milk....goes to the "snack:" cupboard to get a snack (he has to ask first though).

We just leave a little (ok double) the time that it would normally take...and we're good to go.

He recently started asking for "money".

That's my boy. He's awesome.
I thank God everyday for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© jojojunkie
CoffeeShop Designs