Sunday, September 25, 2011

drawing!

I am so proud of my sons artwork I just have to blog about it! He loves to color and draw and this just impressed me to bits!! I mean the last picture he drew was a circle with stick legs, so this is like a work of art to me!

This morning at 0530 he got up and exclaimed "mommy I want to draw YOU something". I was like, ummm...ok...sure.....so I got some paper and a pencil..and away he went!!

The roof on the house has tile and just above the roof to the left I thought was a car, but was corrected because "it's a truck mommy". oh duh. Above the roof to the right I thought was a tree...WRONG...it's a CARROT (silly me) and below the carrot is a TREE. Below that tree is an umbrella! To the left of the house below the TRUCK is a KID. And at the bottom is a fence. Oh and the squiggly line at the top of the page is water...so we've all drowned basically. LOL.  Just kidding. Isn't this fantastic?




this one below is another one, but it has BIRDS and the SUN and a TREE and a CAT.
It's beautfiul!!!



4 comments:

Jen Z said...

That's so great!! I remember how excited I was when Lilah drew something that actually looked like something. I'm still waiting for Zeki to do that. How much older is JoJo, a year?

Dawn said...

thanks Jen! Yes I think about a year, JoJo is 4 yrs and 5mths old.

Diane Larson said...

Truly awesome! Drawing is NOT one of Sabrina's gifts:) They are about 2 mos apart in age and she still basically scribbles and has a really hard time attempting letters. I am wondering if the undernourishment has delayed her fine motors. Maybe JoJo will be an artist:)

Dawn said...

Thanks Diane! JoJo goes to a really good school, he has homework (6 pages) every week and he kinda started early. Dont worry she will catch up Im sure and I bet theres some things JoJo cant do that Sabrina can..all kids are different I guess :-)

Post a Comment

 
© jojojunkie
CoffeeShop Designs